Monday, October 22, 2007

Frustrated...help me!

Study had began since last two weeks, but i done nothing even though i had project to submit on 29th Oct, tat's next monday~
Wat happen to me...? m i trying to avoid n escape from the work? inseide my heart, there's a sound keep persuading me not to do...jes relax...study week ma~~~rush in the final week be4 exam starts loh~ Aiyoyo, Lord help me!!!Slap me~~PUnch me~~~Pls tell me tat i have not much time to spoil, not much time to misuse...make me concentrate in YOU.

Here's the prayer to HIM:
Dear Lord, ur daughter hereby come in front u, to confess, to clarify, to admit...i have so much unwilling to do my project...but i m nervous bout it. GOd, persuade me, n make myself being persuaded. Guise me through the temptation, pull me back from laziness, i need You~In Jesus name, Amen~

No comments: