Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Despair...

Thought of proceeding into my last week practical trainning, i will find it heavy to leave the firm...but, who knows? actually i do got heavy heart......jes becos of yesterday OT, i really disappointed. Boss always rush thing in last minutes whn i was ready to pack my thing to go back. Jes thinking y she is not so considerate. I got no transport to go home eh!~~ Actually i plan to tell her can i continue my work tomolo morning, but be4 i utter a single word, she oledi being faster than me , saying tat :" Do u know u have to finsh it by today? tomolo i need it to go for a meeting." So, wat can i say? Seriously, Nothing more i can say...jes accepted it with anger deep down in my heart...keep telling myself...be patience!

Whn Allen called, i jes couldn't control my tears...i broke down! Ask him to go back first...i have to rush my work...Jes for tat veyr moment, i really feel like wanna leave the firm.....i will never ever feel heavy to leave...

This morning, i rushed for my work also...need some amendment......but i can do it...most willing to do so......so, the conclusion i found tat : Dun ever ask me to stay back for work since i got no transport...be considerate a bit. I got no pay, u know? Other than tat, i m FINE!

4 comments:

James said...

学习习惯这样子的工作方式吧,现在只是预演以后的日子,人生总是会有许多的不尽如人意,所以有句话,叫做人生不如意事常八九。。。这种在人檐下不得不低头的感觉和无奈还有忍气吞声,我明白的,我受过,也只能安静的默默受了下来。。。加油了,还有几天,就再忍耐几天就好了。。。

Do|2i5 said...

Yea, jes left few days
So, at least got someone understood my situation...haha
feeling better!!!
thks yea~

Anonymous said...

:) get use to that k?? it is not that ur boss want to rush that in last minutes.. it is if she dun act fast, others will grab the chance...

be considerate?? hm... when it is money mater.. then there will no "considerate" word...

hahah~!! try to get use to that asap... or else u will never enjoy ur working life.. cox.. u r in construction line...

Do|2i5 said...

HA, yea i know...my feeling better now liao, know wat?
COs boss gave me allowance on my last day pracitcal...at least i felt to be appreciated on my work...haha~~~realistic...m i? i think so. GOt wat u mean lah senior, every time will think of ur words la...encouraged n advised me a lot...indeed! thks~~