Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HAppY New SeM...GOodBYE PRactICaL TrainNInG...

Erm...ha~~Regarding the doubt of working without payment...jes wanna clearify to myself n frens who read my blog...my boss did give me allowance on my last day practical...the feeling of appreciated is the most i cherish, not the money itself~~
Thank God for all the abundant blessings from HIM

Today my first day registration in school...wow...tiring lah...make me feel like wanna continue my working day at UNiplan-my firm......at least i can sit there doing my work inside air-con studio......despite of sweating all over under blazing sun...alamak!!!
Wanna thank GOd also...finally settled my registration which is always making people so frustrated......anyway...settled oledi!!!!

Tonite the first time prayer meeting n sharing at my house which already stop for a semester...retrieve the precious time make me so so happy....can share among our family members....is a GREAT thing~~~hope can have more sharing towards the future time~

2 comments:

Qin said...

ya, it is such an elated thing to share, we must keep it on,and never let it shut...gal, good luck to ur new sem...:)

Anonymous said...

Finally~~~
Anyway, glad to noe tat u settled down everything.... >_<
Got to take care ya~ coz owez heard tat u r bz n bz~
*Hugz*