Monday, December 31, 2007

The Last Day

Today's weather seems to be moody...it is because of last day of 2007...not only we will be "heavy hearted", weather also express it's "feeling". Wat a sigh of relief! Y i say so? Cos, many things need to be thanks giving to HIM. Somemore, i was still as fit as a fiddle for this whole year. No doubt, there's a ot of changes within this entire year...my life style, my friends, my living condition, my partners, my relationship, even my home condition at bintulu......

Every time, i wont be brave enough to make any wishes for the coming new year...I seem to not fulfilling any of my wishes but make another few wishes again!!!Wat a terrible thing...i jes hope tat i can manage to continue n work on my unfulfilling things...n tat's the only wish i make for my own goodness sake in 2008.

Sometimes, i find it really hard to cope with the changing life which i m facing now in this duration of age. i will struggle hard to give myself a breathe be4 sinking into the current. But of cos, like wat the pastor had told us in his preaching this week..."Come down, my dear daughter. Dont rely too much on ur own, jes look upon me and i will make a way!" said Father in HEaven.

1 comment:

Do|2i5 said...

Hello, thanks for dropping me some lines in my blog...By the way, may i know who u r?