Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Sem starts soon

Wow, left only two days of holiday, i will have to pack and back penang soon for my new semester life. Time went off really fast, never will it waits for anyone else. Selfish? Cruel? Asking myself......but there's still no answer for that.

This coming new semester, also my final semester in USM in my Uni's life. I will miss those happy, sweet and sour life...In fact, the working life is getting nearer and nearer to me...although i still miss the pass time.

Knowing the final isnt a relax sem, it's really tough! i have to pay more hardwork on it, repairing my works for the previous sem, trying myself to be more innovative and creative. Truely, i m really scared. IT's a soundless stress. No one can understand my feeling, neither my family nor friends. But, only him and HIM!!!

I should be satisfied n grateful after all......

No comments: