Thursday, October 30, 2008

Miserable

Thinking of having breakfast this morning before heading to office, starting my whole day working life. At least i can have a full n nice breakfast with my loved one early in the morning.But somehow, things turn the other way round. We unable to take breakfast, jes take away some curry puff, tat's all.

Mayb is because these two days i'd to rush 2 projects as tomolo client will be coming. No one is going to help me in the office, sometimes seems like they dunno how busy i m n how rush i m. They din even offer their help to me. What can i say? Mayb is because i m the person who know the design well, n easier for me to amend the design. so, i cant blame anyone else. What i should do is to rush n rush, in oeder to meet the dead line.

Actually all those are just small matters, usually it wont be any problem for me. But it's strange, i got insulted n some kind of miserable feeling in me. Everything seems to turn the other way round, not smooth, not in my expectation. I should calm down to think deep into the matter myself. I know only GOd can help me, can comfort me. Tat's y i choose to pray then start to write my blog. Slowly, my mood calm down, everything will slowly back to it's normal......

As being happy is something~

2 comments:

Qin said...

Gal, i read your blog while i am in the library...If i don't read this post, wondering you're facing such a tension lately...Cos you always gave a happy-go-lucky mood. Sorry for our negligence and disregard...

Ya, everything has the ending.. I read a book lately which again reminded me, Let's everything whether decision or whatever devoted to Lord. It is such a peace in heart...Gal, hope you are doing well...Cheer =)

Do|2i5 said...

Thks gal, i m fine now~No doubt, there's obstacles sometimes in life la..`...tat's wat the sweet n sour derived...haha~~~yea, u r right. i m the happy-go-lucky type~
Rejoice in the lord too. Thks for leaving me this msg, it's warm~