Friday, June 29, 2007

Bored~

Why lately so boring staying in the office ar?
Is tat i got nth to do...but i got things to do o~~~jes feel like everything seems not interesting to me. I think is because my big bos not around...she had gone to australia to visit her eldest daughter since last week~...But if she is not around in the office, then everyone can be relax a bit. But if she's around, everyone will under pressure......somemore hurt thumping tremendously...never wanting the phone to ring~!~!
Boss not around, me as a practical student......will get bored!!!cos really nth to do...n the working period is very long......pain on both shoulders n wrist~~~cos some of them r rushing for the handover of the project...the place will be opened soon next monday...tat's y~~~my chief designer, Mr Kumar...he's as busy as a bee......wow....long time not using this phrase liao~~~haha~[as busy as a bee]
Two more weeks, i will end my practical...HAPPY o SAD?~~

to be continue......

No comments: