Monday, June 25, 2007

NevEr to be So BLur Again~~

Last saturday really made my mood down...i really got scared knowing tat i m so so blur...forgot to send the reconfirmation letter back to my school, in order for the lecturer to come n visit my firm...And somemore whn i knew this news was already saturday, sunday no working...only can wait till monday tat everything can be settled......Whnever i m nervous, i pray...Jes hoping tat everything will be fine soon.

This morning, first thing of me is to settle this matter...... to clarify it~Before went into boss room to ask for her signature, all of a sudden, she told me tat she had received fax from my school regarding the lecturer visitation early of next month...wow...~~~wat a great news~~~i was relieved~~~~~~finally things all turn to be fine......if not, i really dunno wat m i going to do......Hu~!~~

P/s: lesson learnt from the incident...NEVER to BE so BLur Again, Keep alert n paY attentiont o The thingS hapPen arounD me~

No comments: