Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TIRed...LazY...LeaVe ME aLOnE...

Recently, penang's weather changed dramatically...some hours sunshine all over, some hours drizzling, but some hours...heavy pour~~Wat happEN? Thought of experiencing tSunami...wind bloWs fiercely!!! Hoping tat, strong wind can blew away my disappointment, my depression, my worries which sometimes really bothering me...i m truely irritated if it keeps dragging on n on~

Anticipating... i oredy fade up with those uncertainties, those unhappiness which will spoil my day...life is still going on...in fact~dunno whn is the end...y must I keep unhappy...keep trapping in dilemma...God, where r U?...I really dunno , o i deliberately tend to forget about it?
U r always there by my side, forever n ever...there's none like U~~

3 comments:

Qin said...

r u ok, gal? sounds like u r in bottleneck lately..facing troubles with job? last night i have a chat with lin sze..she is the same complicated...hmm...heard about her mishap, and thanks God she is ok...and hope that u gals be aware with the surrounding...God bless...

Unknown said...

Dear,
Very true indeed, life is full of uncertainties. I guess that's what made life beautify\ul. Look on the brighter side girl. Like how you will always be there for every decision I made, I shall be there for you too.
Take care & miss you always.

Do|2i5 said...

Gals, thks a lot!!! For all ur concern n support all the while~~
i'll try my best... indeed