Thursday, June 21, 2007

EnJoyinG LifE

Frens all went overseas to further their studies, make me really think of tat.....how i wish too~~~one by one leaving...to realise their dream , but how about my dream? M i going to abandoned it jes like tat?~

Whn i was young, i kept asking myself a question which is actually not a question~~[ y they r so rich ar? y they can have chance to go oversea ar? y seem like go oversea a piece of cake for them?] It's actually regarding the family background la~...nothing bother much actually~

I never asked my parents, not even kept pestering them regarding this matter...i knew my family financial, my parents work very hard to make ends meet. i must think for them also...i cant be so selfish...BUT, i know if i ask for tat, they sure will fulfill my dream...but, m i jes going to go after my dream n abandone o neglect their feelings n needs? They work hard jes becos of brother n me, n yet wat i can give them? Jes keep spending money, asking money from them~~but they r good enouf to give, most willing to satisfy two of us needs ~~~ It's only one thing, jes one reason------ Tat's mom n dad love us~~~more than anyone else...

So, i will continue to chase my dream...hoping tat it will come true one day...i work, then save money, then can jes bring a bagpack, a camera...then go for the trip, without thinking for so much more~ It's my DREAM...my youthful dream even till now......~~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I do want to further my studies oversea too. But I often tell myself to make the best out of what I have now, rather than admiring the better-offs around us.

And I am pretty sure that your dream of backpack travelling will come true someday. Btw, do count me in if you're going for backpack travelling.

Do|2i5 said...

OOO, sure count on u if u already volunteer n remind me about tat!
Thought of u wont like backpack travelling~
Em, like wat u said, make the best out of wat i have now~hha~~~thks AddY~

Anonymous said...

Back pack isn't that hard my dear... it is just the matter of whether u want to or not.. :)