Saturday, August 02, 2008

Pissed off~~~

Today i really feeling really really upset. I treated ppl as friend, but end up He-being my boss for nearly 3 months, treated me as free labour~ Wow, wat's the world up to nowadays? m i really deserve to be treated like this? as for wat i knew n evaluated myself, i deserve more than that~

31/7 is my last day, U knew it since the first day i came to work at ur firm. I expected to learn n gain more experience so i changed my plan to back penang, n chose to help at ur firm, since u need designer urgently~ It was all becos i treated u as FRIEND~~~But, at last, wat i gained? yea, no doubt i gained knowledge, experience...but my salary? it seemed not up to wat i'd done for u these few months...i was angry, not because u paid me little, but feeling myself so foolish~ As i already done my work before i left ur firm, u jes keep pestering me...asking me to help to finish up other designers' drawing. Why shud i do so? Why shud i obey? The designer whom din finish up her work get better pay than me...have u ever think wat's my feeling to knew it? She din finish her work, din finish a project within a month but get higher pay...ME, who finish 6 projects in 2 n half months, get lower pay, n yet have to finish up her unfinished work...KEpt being persuade by ur words...u told me:"Do help me up my dear fren~" As when i really helped u, at the end u jes simply a sentence:"Thank you very much oh!" It jes made me getting more n more angry.So, better dont keep expressing ur gratitude, but returned me the pay which i deserved...But, u din~~~Actually i can choose not to help u anymore, as i oledi done my part...n i had told u early tat i will leave by 31/7, y u keep pestering me? FREE LABOUR, FREE LABOUR~~~pissed me off indeed~

I admitted that i can hardly accept it right at the moment. Tears rolled down while allen called me up. i'd kept the frustration n hatred in my heart for whole day...and by the time i done the work, i let go my responsibilities. Responsibility to be ur worker, even ur fren~~For the moment i hate, i told allen:"i m feeling bad, but as when i remembered Jesus christ's love upon us, i chose to endure and accept it."

7 comments:

ah chew said...

gal, i reali dun knw what can i say...but jz want 2 let u knw that i m owes by ur side...gambade~~

Unknown said...

Dear,

Do not equate with your capability with the wages you received. It's not worth the while getting pissed over these. The thing is, you're leaving the firm anyway. One thing you can never deny is that you've learnt a lot from there. It's the working experience that matters. Cheer up k? You'll be more surprised to know how little allowances I receive compared to the amount of work I do.

Anyway, looking forward to see you this coming wednesday. :)

Do|2i5 said...

Yea u r right! never ever equate my capability with the wages i received. Moreover, it's useless to jes making myself keep irritating. I m ok, very happy as well, cos i m leaving the firm~ Yea, looking forward to meet u n lilian soon.

jiamiin said...

从人的角度,很常我们都会觉得得到不应的的。。。从神的角度却不一样。HE always work in ways that we never know...
从中学习带来的功课,回头一看可能这就是让我们在思维上成长的一个小过程。。。
原神赐福与你。

面上~

Do|2i5 said...

哇,第一次留言给我的阿面。。。谢谢你的劝告。

Anonymous said...

He makes u a better person in future. :) trust me..

Do|2i5 said...

yeah, i trust u~