Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ContinuE To ImproVe

Thanks God! Today was the fifth day of my working day. I'll continue to work harder for my 3d. Within these period of time, i'd experienced the true design in reality. Not so fantastic as wat we'd done during our uni's studio. Everything jes make it simple and neat, and the structure can be constructed as well. Everything in working environment now is all about budget. Not everything glasses, laminated, wallpapered and etc. It's becos, sibu is jes a small town but with it's outcoming developing criteria. And tat's why i can manage to find a job here, in interior design field somemore. All in all, it's all God's arrangement.
Practice make perfect. I really experienced it. Although before that i m really worried and scared, i managed to overcome the obstacles, trying to comfort myself and built up my own confidence in Jesus Christ. I know tat, there's some one praying for me......they'd had support me with prayers. i'm indeed appreciating.
And he, is always the one who listened patiently to my complaints, my difficulties, my worries......n yet trying hard to help me by comforting me. He'd made me feeling better.
It's fun to work without stress; but with all the stress, it's totally the other way round.

No comments: