Wednesday, November 12, 2008

decision making~

Decision making TAKE ONE: LAst few days, me n allen decided to utilise our salary. so, we listed down our basic expenses, plus plus and minus minus,haha~ left not much behind. Haih, no choice la due to the low salary for fresh grads in the construction field. But, God always give sufficiently...not too much n not too less, just nice! So, we started to decipline ourselves in our expenses, started from this month (NOV).I'd written an agreement letter, urging him n myself to sign it.In fact, it's a way of decipline and reminding us not too much expenses and entertainment. We have to learn to save a bit, cos our salary is too low for us to overspend. Don't laugh, even i know it's ridiculous.

Decision making TAKE TWO: Saving money plan had led us to a target-tat's Phuket trip next yr in MAC. We'd chose a cheap flight to get to Phuket.Wow, quite some times not going overseas for vacation liao, so we grabbed the chance to book the cheap flight with MAS.Yeah, everything done and left only the research n preparation for the spot where we will be heading to.

Decision making TAKE THREE: Keep praying for those frens who asking for my prayer. I really have to take it in action despite of jes making so much promises to them. I felt really ashamed of. So, i'd to start tonite. Last nite, i slept before i recalled to pray for them.

Indeed, Those decisions making without GOD's permission and help, they wont come true. i admit that i m weak and type of giving up easily, but i know GOd is my sheperd and i will never get lose.

1 comment:

jiamiin said...

it's good to see you guys had self control on spending...i think i also need to do something to control my expenses...haha,money not enough,really just gam gam ok only.as we all now don have support from family(sometimes,my papa still ask me enough for spending not?so paiseh to get from him again)like when we study,self control is a difficult way for me...
but,it is hard to save money here.one meal can cause 4 to 5 without drink.plus plus minus,everyday balance up will spend about 20 on meals...sometimes even more.haiz....

MONEY not enough 3~