Friday, November 28, 2008

IT turNs inTo a hAPPY DAY ToDay aT LasT

Wow, today is very excited~Although this morning a bit unhappy with USM Fajar harapan insufficient parking lot(end up can't have my breakfast there),i still can get over the moody.My dear loves me indeed, as he took the short cut to Jalan sg'pinang which he dun really like to try along the costal highway, but at last he gave it a try. Honestly, it's only taking about 5-8 mins to reach my working place. So, we were able to take breakfast together along the roadside hawker stall. In fact, taking breakfast together every morning is being part of our life since we started to work. It's really important for us to start our daily routine as we can share our precious early morning together having breakfast before going to work. We both enjoyed the moment.

Ha, back to todaY's topic!

My best friend-see, is coming to penang today. HA, wat a special present for me.Knowing tat she will come to penang and pay me a visit, i was really happy. So, today, i m in a good mood. At least for this very moment la. Tonite, i will meet her since our last MEET 3 months ago. (Haha, 3 months only~ not really a long period of time la~) But it cheers me~

1 comment:

Qin said...

so sweet gal!! take care ya =)