Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Work Sharing~

These are wat i'd done during my one and half month working life in penang. There's still rooms for improvement, i like my current job, n the colleagues here...Boss treat me nice too~ Glory to the LORD, thks for HIS arrangement to me. He answered my prayer......Thank you JESUS~

master bathroom near ALila Horizon,Tanjung Bungah







LCCT extension low cost carrier terminal conceptual 3D drawings





living room design of a bunglow near Gurney Drive





condo villa near bukit bendera





4 comments:

osc said...

have you ask for permission to upload these pictures?? I think you shouldnt upload these because whatever u produce is belongs to your company..you can't simply use it in public. For those tender or competition stage like your LCCT project.. that's definitely no no to upload it. Try not to do this avoid any conflict between your boss and you.. :)

Do|2i5 said...

em.`....yea i did think of it be4 i uploaded the photos......but my blog readers only few of them like chaoyin,my housemates,and few frens.`.....tat's all....i think not tat serious lah~ Anyway, thanks for ur advice~

Mau Horng, 茅鸿 said...

good design ... can help me design my house ... ^^

Anonymous said...

Even though you've little readership, I personally feel you shouldn't upload them here. You can still get into troubles like copyright infringement in your later days, you'll never know. As for copyright infringement, the lawsuit is expensive!!