Saturday, March 03, 2007

LiFe...

Life isn’t tat easy as I think…but I keep telling myself to think positively, think easily…pls…pls…dun be too complicated. Complicated will jes making me hitting around the bushes…exhausted…

I have no more energy to make things complicated…my energy is jes sufficient for me to think of my studio projects, my exhibition preparation, so n so…Lord, u know everything, hold me close to u…I need u~

Moreover, practical tranning make me drowsy…I m really careless for not attaching the school formal letter to the firm…aiyoyo~wat a funny n stupid thing I’d done…but nvm, heard tat another fren of mine also did the same funny things like me! Hoho…so,no choice! Try other firm…hope I can get the feed back as early as possible…if NOT, sibu JoSEPH DEsigN is my last choice n chance liao~ Hoping tat there’s still a way for me before I’d to make my “left behind” choice to choose JosePh DesigN. P/s: I m not trying to criticize, is jes I hope to learn more n experience in the second city after KL- tat’s PenanG…MAyb things will turn another way round…no matter how, jes be prepared to take the challenge…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

哇~真是驚險啊~
恩,我想可以在檳城實習對妳而言更有挑戰性且可有更多的學習.
就為妳禱告囉~
我支持妳!

恩,真是感謝神,透過妳的心靈分享讓我可以更多了解並體會妳的感受.

我願學習傾聽.