Monday, September 22, 2008

My weekends

These few days,my heart seemed not to cheer up...jes felt bored with my surrounding, my feelings...and other things...But luckily, yesterday went to have a feast...at DRAGON,Queensbay~ Yoyo....having nice foods there...Now i could understand y ppl always treat themselves good meal while feeling upset. HA, it's actually can be worked~ hoho...but the most important thing is, there's few friends accompanying me there. We talked,we laughed, and we joked~ The blue day had slowly turned to bright day~ Luckily i still could enjoy my sunday~ otherwise, it's really a dull weekends for my first week working...

Today, i m feeling good. It's a cloudy n windy morning after the great downpour last night. i din even knew it until i woke up this morning...noticed that i was trapped under my warm blanket...hoping to continue to sleep again due to the nice weather, but wat can do? Jes have to force myself to wake up, to cook myself n allen breakfast, then preparing to go to work. The only thing different is, i m feeling good today...start to change my mood, my thoughts...cos i wan to have a bright day...although great uncle had gone, but he'd rest in peace in the Heaven. Thank you, Lord~

No comments: