Monday, September 29, 2008

Rainny day~

This morning, being awakened by a phone msg, it's from home. My grandpa was in great depress after his operation, as he still couldn't control or feel the motion...he felt himself irritating n troublesome. But we all knew that he should go through a slow recovery. And yet he is so hesitate. When knowing the news, definitely my mood will be down too. In addition, the weather today is moody, dark cloud covered the entire sky, no sun at all. Morning dew still havent evaporated, another downpour again~ Early in the morning din meet with one of my housemates who always the first to wake up, preparing her breakfast, reading her bible. i knew that they all gone for Cameron.

Everything seems to be very empty and lifeless.....haha~~~Maybe i m a person who is slowly get use to the changes...but i think just for today,hopefully everything will be fine for me the next day.

Is it true that weather will change one's mood? But i admit that i m the one.Sometimes, rainny day turn my pace to be slow, smoothen my nerves, balance my heart beat rhythmically too.

All in all, tat's not the matter of like or dislike. For human beings live with the environment, WE are "under one roof", that's the piece of art work of GOD!

No comments: